Passed step 1 exam what i used to pass.

1/3/2021 3:25:47 AM
I am very thankful that i passed step 1, i am very happy with my score and i would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum for helping me. I studied for 2-3 months did uw questions, gooljan, and took 8 weeks Goldusmle review course for step 1 and passed. The Goldusmle class covered all the topics necessary for the exam. They covered the most important topics for the exam and covered high yield concepts and questions that were very helpful. They will let you know what is important and less relevant for the exam. They also go over the NBME practice questions with you and go over difficult concepts with you over. It saved me alot of time in my prep. I highly recommend it. I am an old graduate and i am glad helped me reach my goals.

1/3/2021 3:26:58 AM
When i was at the prometric center there was a person typing essay next to me, i was still able to focus and score high even with n95 mask,. If you work hard anything is possible.

1/3/2021 3:32:02 AM
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY STUDY PARTNER, YOU DESERVED TO PASS GOD BLESS YOU

2/11/2022 3:41:39 PM
Thanks for sharing. It is really important to find a reliable study partner.
edited by on 2/12/2022

7/9/2022 12:58:15 PM
Yes, you're right! I've been looking for a reliable partner for a long time, too. I was lucky enough to find a review of https://letsgradeit.com/review/grabmyessay/ where I made my choice. And so it made my writing assignments a little easier.
edited by on 7/16/2022

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK