FA intense final revision

9/24/2020 2:05:33 PM
Looking for someone who is willing to cover first aid with me 4 hours/day for 15-20 days or so . We would allocate a number of pages to cover for the day, go over them and challenge each other with high yield facts we added from UW .. Preferably a morning person , who is dedicated and really willing to go at this day in and day out. Let me know if you are interested.

9/29/2020 9:18:28 AM
message me time zone
I am interested

10/4/2020 10:11:59 PM
dranhad wrote:
message me time zone
I am interested

My time zone is EST

10/5/2020 10:25:39 AM
oper358664 wrote:
Looking for someone who is willing to cover first aid with me 4 hours/day for 15-20 days or so . We would allocate a number of pages to cover for the day, go over them and challenge each other with high yield facts we added from UW .. Preferably a morning person , who is dedicated and really willing to go at this day in and day out. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi,
yes, I'm interested, is your time EST?

10/18/2020 4:31:12 PM
I am interested as well.Please let me know.I am planning to take the test in Dec 1st week.

10/25/2020 11:33:47 AM
yqgf686048 wrote:
I am interested as well.Please let me know.I am planning to take the test in Dec 1st week.

I’m processing to take exam in December. If interested I can join you. Thank you!

11/3/2020 6:35:41 PM
oper358664 wrote:

Hey have u found someone am seriously interested,
Thanks.uou can drop a message

11/3/2020 6:40:03 PM
oper358664 wrote:

Hi pls am seriously interested, please let me know when we can start .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK