Looking for Online Study Partner!

8/22/2020 9:25:02 PM
Hello!
I was looking for someone to study with at the same time I study. What I mean is, I will do my own studies and you can do your own studies, and for a designated time every day we can keep each other accountable by being present over skype, on mute, no camera needed. My sibling and I will be studying our own studies on our end by ourselves, and you can do your own studies on your side. If we meet up at a certain time every day, it might help us get somewhere, lol! I am proposing that we do our own studies by ourselves because it takes time to match up with someone else’s study routine and I also don’t want to put pressure on you by making you study my way etc. It would kind of be like making it a library type of environment; in my region, I can’t go to the library because of the pandemic, even though it’s open, not many people wear masks in my area so I am just too scared to go out lol. I used to study in the library and it was nice, but that was before the pandemic . If more than one person wants to join its okay, it would be like a virtual library I guess lol. If you’re interested, leave a reply here, or private message me and I will get back to you with details! I will try to be flexible with the hours. I don’t know about you guys but this pandemic really got me down and tbh I wasn’t doing so bad before, but now I’m really hopeless and it really slowed down my progress. I hope this works out for all of us!

8/23/2020 9:53:17 PM
Hi
I would like to start this preparation process but i think if we have specific schedule during the day you will read your own during the night we will discuss ...if you agree in the best way that have can improve more efficiently

8/30/2020 10:16:49 PM
hey, i am interested , let me know if you are still down. would like to start asap

9/1/2020 8:40:57 AM
Hello, I’m interested to join. Please contact me ☺️

10/3/2020 10:22:02 AM
I'm on

10/30/2020 2:49:47 PM
am interested too. kindly add me to the group .

12/29/2021 10:15:41 PM
Ive recently passed and I can help no charge what time are you available each day we can meet on skype

11/1/2022 4:47:24 AM
I can study with you. WhatsApp me on +91 9873557990

1/6/2023 2:30:54 AM
Your country may well have an international school system. It includes a large number of schools that follow a specific educational curriculum, from elementary to high school. If your country has an international school system, this purple cv is likely to be free or very cheap. You will be taught side-by-side with children from all over the world who are participating at the same time.

1/6/2023 2:03:55 PM
kpyd649908 wrote:
I can study with you. WhatsApp me on +91 9873557990

Hi, are you from India? Are you prepping from there?

thank you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK