Looking for SERIOUS SP for exam in 2 weeks

8/17/2020 11:49:56 AM
Hello,
Looking for someone who REALLY has their exam scheduled in the upcoming month. I have found most people say they do but in reality are just passing time or not really serious.

Want to complete FA in 5 days together.

Prefer FEMALE, with no distractions please and who is focused on getting done with this exam.

EST.

Please message me skype ID today! Looking for someone MOTIVATED, punctual and not distracted with anything in background.

Thank you!

8/19/2020 12:21:41 PM
hncb211828 wrote:
Hello,
Looking for someone who REALLY has their exam scheduled in the upcoming month. I have found most people say they do but in reality are just passing time or not really serious.

Prefer FEMALE, with no distractions please and who is focused on getting done with this exam.

EST.

Please message me skype ID today! Looking for someone MOTIVATED, punctual and not distracted with anything in background.

Thank you!

8/19/2020 12:25:59 PM
Hey !! If you wanna review , I am willing to join you. I am planning on taking NBME in 2 weeks and looking for someone to review the material and concepts before. If interested message @ 7five7-two14-4354

jkaur0786 wrote:
hncb211828 wrote:
Hello,

EST.

Thank you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK