I PASSED on the first try ranked 38th percentile

6/9/2020 7:02:27 PM
I PASSED on the first try ranked 38th percentile
Total 2183 questions, with 670 left
60-75 questions a day, and a week before my test I would do anywhere between 60-120 questions a day. The very first time I sat down to use UWorld I got a 38%, on the day before I took the NCLEX I Scored a 66%. On average I was scoring in the 50s sometimes high 40s or low 60s. On the first practice test I had LOW chance of passing. About 4 days before I was scheduled for the NCLEX I took the second test and got a HIGH chance of passing.
If I had any advice to give it would be to READ THE RATIONALE!!!! No matter if you get the question wrong or right. What I found worked best for me was to watch youtube videos (Registered Nurse RN). After every question read the entire rationale and learn what you don’t know. Write it down, read about it, watch it, whatever works for you.
What a typical day looked like for me was to do 60-75 questions straight timing myself to see how well or poor I did on time. Then I would go back through the question 1 by one read the rationale write it down and watch videos on things that I didn’t understand. The next day I would read over my notes from the day prior and then do a new set of 60-75 questions all over again. I originally picked a date 3 weeks out and I did nothing but study for about 2 weeks. I happened to graduate right before we went on quarantine, and my test date got cancelled 3 times so my studies fell off a bit because every time it got cancelled I got just a little more discouraged. I got serious again 10 days before I actually took the NCLEX. GOOD LUCK!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK