Self Assessment Activation

11/20/2010 7:58:24 AM
Hi guys.. just bout 7 days left on my qbank subscription

wanna activate my self assessments soon but technical question.. can i activate and do them even after my qbank subscribtion expires or are they somehow interlinked?

any info appreciated
thanks

11/20/2010 8:00:35 AM
the self assessments and Q bank are 2 different subscriptions. You'll even need to download a different interface for the assessments. on your world account it'll show up as a different item and will have an expiration date 3 wks from activation. hope that helps

11/20/2010 8:03:18 AM
thanks dude!

just checked the faqs too looks like i can do em at a later date... thanks though.. didnt know bout the new interface for SA

cheers!

5/10/2023 1:02:08 PM
RiPa69408716 wrote:
the self assessments and Q bank are 2 different subscriptions. You'll even need to download a different interface for the assessments. on your world account it'll show up as a different item and will have an expiration date 3 wks from activation. hope that helps

5/10/2023 1:04:38 PM
Raheesh
Hi! Just purchased uworld but there is no assessment exam in my account. Where can I fined it to activate?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK