anybody in Texas?

11/27/2018 1:58:25 AM
Hi all I was hoping to get in touch with someone who is an IMG or US-IMG and has recently graduated from their own med school and is now a beginner, studying for Step 1, and is in Texas. Please message me or reply to this post if you have recently graduated this year, or last, and started studying for Step 1 and would like to give the exam sometime in 2019.
However, even if these don't apply to you, you are more than welcome to message/reply. Thank you.
edited by on 12/2/2018

12/2/2018 7:38:49 PM
feel free to message. thank you

12/6/2018 10:58:31 PM
ubgl661990 wrote:
Hi all I was hoping to get in touch with someone who is an IMG or US-IMG and has recently graduated from their own med school and is now a beginner, studying for Step 1, and is in Texas. Please message me or reply to this post if you have recently graduated this year, or last, and started studying for Step 1 and would like to give the exam sometime in 2019.
However, even if these don't apply to you, you are more than welcome to message/reply. Thank you.
edited by on 12/2/2018

Hai...I am an IMG...unfortunately...6yrs since graduation...need serious study partner...if interested please reply...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK