BECKER/FALCON Review partner in Chicago July-Aug2015

6/19/2015 1:09:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

I plan to take the BECKER/FALCON step 1 review in Chicago IL, from mid-July to August. I'm looking for a dedicated study partner who is also taking the course and/or will be in Chicago around that time. We can meet and discuss topics.

I'm also interested in a roommate if anyone is taking the course and looking for one, or has a place and wants to split the rent. Msg me here and Please let me know ASAP! Thanks !

7/2/2015 5:08:10 AM
Hey have you found a place yet? Are you still interested in roommate/study partner?

7/5/2015 11:21:45 AM
rra8 wrote:
Hey have you found a place yet? Are you still interested in roommate/study partner?

Hey I'm still interested! I'll message you on pm.
Thanks!

7/5/2015 12:05:00 PM
I am planning to take the august course in dallas...How are u finding the course...is it helpful?

7/5/2015 12:09:07 PM
Nishiwins wrote:
I am planning to take the august course in dallas...How are u finding the course...is it helpful?

It hasn't started yet

7/5/2015 12:12:14 PM
Ah alright. Did you get the 20% discount? Also I thought they give accomodation .I guess staying with a roomate works out cheaper...All the best with the course....I would be very thankful for the reviews

7/5/2015 4:17:50 PM
Nishiwins wrote:
Ah alright. Did you get the 20% discount? Also I thought they give accomodation .I guess staying with a roomate works out cheaper...All the best with the course....I would be very thankful for the reviews

sure no problem, and no accommodation offered for chicago.

7/6/2015 10:49:03 PM
rra8 wrote:

Hey are you still interested?

10/15/2015 12:35:09 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I plan to take the BECKER/FALCON step 1 review in Chicago IL, from mid-July to August. I'm looking for a dedicated study partner who is also taking the course and/or will be in Chicago around that time. We can meet and discuss topics.

I'm also interested in a roommate if anyone is taking the course and looking for one, or has a place and wants to split the rent. Msg me here and Please let me know ASAP! Thanks !

have you completed your steps? if yes any advice? if no are you interested in sp?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK