Advice Step 1 improvement

5/4/2015 5:12:28 PM
Hello everyone, i would like some ideas or advices of what did you do to pass your step 1 exam or for those that are studying how are you getting good scores? There is the thing. Doing the Uw and first aid there isnot improve in the score. There is gaps in knowledge i dont know what to do. I dont want to waste too much time but definitely i need to pass. Im never more than 50% and almost like 30 to 50%. I dont know if there is any study planthat you advice. Should i stop the UW until i get more knowledge and just study for a while? Thank you and im waiting for your response

5/4/2015 6:24:28 PM
i wud suggest,go thru first aid thoroughly,memorize all tables,then get back to uworld again.

5/8/2015 12:48:57 AM
is this yr ist time study? if yes,then don.t worry,go ahead, n study with UW. Ifyou finished 2/3 time n score is like tthat then close uw and memorize it.

5/8/2015 5:16:33 PM
I would suggest to take a more detailed course build up your concept get the big picture and then come to uworld and first aid , doing questions and memorizing first won't help if you dont have the besic concepts , yeah its lengthy it takes you like 3 months to get to the point that you can do questions and do first aid , if you are an average student you will need like 7 months total , again remeber you got one shot do it or you done ,
Best of luck

5/8/2015 9:17:30 PM
MaheshwariMahweer wrote:
i wud suggest,go thru first aid thoroughly,memorize all tables,then get back to uworld again.

Hey Beatriz
I'm in the same situation as you.

I almost always around 50%.

Do you want talk sometime through skype to see what we can do to fix our problems?
edited by on 5/8/2015
edited by on 5/8/2015

5/11/2015 2:17:26 AM
BeatrizM wrote:
Hello everyone, i would like some ideas or advices of what did you do to pass your step 1 exam or for those that are studying how are you getting good scores? There is the thing. Doing the Uw and first aid there isnot improve in the score. There is gaps in knowledge i dont know what to do. I dont want to waste too much time but definitely i need to pass. Im never more than 50% and almost like 30 to 50%. I dont know if there is any study planthat you advice. Should i stop the UW until i get more knowledge and just study for a while? Thank you and im waiting for your response

5/11/2015 2:17:54 AM
BeatrizM wrote:

5/11/2015 2:24:04 AM
If I was u , I willread FA and try to understand the concepts.if there is somethings you do not understad look it up in wikipedia , then once u have the concept and knowlege do quest as much as u can do not forget to watch Pathoma videos they r the best !!!!

Good lupck on ur studies

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK