Study Partner via skype

3/30/2015 3:33:07 AM
Hello,
looking for a study partner via Skype or if around Michigan area, can meet over the weekend in person. Planning on taking the exam June-July but all depends on preparation. Looking to spend 2-3 hours to go over the main points and sort of talk it out and teach each other or to simply keep each other motivated. Further strategies and plans can be discussed later. So if interested send me PM and we can take it from there!
edited by on 4/1/2015

3/30/2015 4:00:07 PM
Hi im interested im in ohio. Lets review fa and other notes everyday. Whats ur skype.

5/13/2015 8:42:05 AM
doczaidi wrote:
Hello,
looking for a study partner via Skype or if around Michigan area, can meet over the weekend in person. Planning on taking the exam June-July but all depends on preparation. Looking to spend 2-3 hours to go over the main points and sort of talk it out and teach each other or to simply keep each other motivated. Further strategies and plans can be discussed later. So if interested send me PM and we can take it from there!
edited by on 4/1/2015

What city in Michigan are you in? I'm in Sterling Heights and looking for a study partner.

5/15/2015 8:18:55 AM
I would love to do via skype as I still have a long way, wanna learn from those already prepared. Do message me if you accept. email: [email protected]

5/15/2015 11:11:44 AM
deepakmd wrote:
Hi im interested im in ohio. Lets review fa and other notes everyday. Whats ur skype.

hi. I am also interested to review FA and notes. if interested please reply. my skype is dr_rekha2005

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK