A very Serious and Dedicated Sp please

3/28/2015 4:24:10 PM
NEED preferably a female sp who is very dedicated n determined, has finished up their first read of kaplans and now on their 2nd read along with FA + UW...PLEASE only serious study and who knows their material very well in a way we can teach each other not one way around. Also who is planning on giving exam in early sept or mid please. We can greatly motivate each other and push each other to do our best each day as this exam is all abt endurance...please only if ur serious and dun work and only study ... email me [email protected] or msg me here...thanks!!
edited by on 3/29/2015

3/29/2015 10:51:10 AM
Im interested whats ur skype id? I say we can quiz each other and understand the material well. I need someone to push me and who really wants to do this.

3/29/2015 11:18:47 AM
deepakmd wrote:
Im interested whats ur skype id? I say we can quiz each other and understand the material well. I need someone to push me and who really wants to do this.

My Skype is iqra1990 and email is [email protected]

4/1/2015 11:14:28 PM
Hi Deepak I am planning to take my exam some time in October. If interested please call me 713-377-2169. or skype id is zamindaru

Thanks.

deepakmd wrote:

edited by on 4/1/2015

4/1/2015 11:16:02 PM
Hi Iqra

I am planning to take my exam some time in October. If interested please call me 713-377-2169. or skype id is zamindaru

Thanks.

iqra1990 wrote:
NEED preferably a female sp who is very dedicated n determined, has finished up their first read of kaplans and now on their 2nd read along with FA + UW...PLEASE only serious study and who knows their material very well in a way we can teach each other not one way around. Also who is planning on giving exam in early sept or mid please. We can greatly motivate each other and push each other to do our best each day as this exam is all abt endurance...please only if ur serious and dun work and only study ... email me [email protected] or msg me here...thanks!!
edited by on 3/29/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK