FA REVIEW

8/24/2014 8:50:29 PM
Need to go over, cover to cover in 10-12 days. No first timers for FA please.

Only those who have finished their review from books/courses/question banks and have clear concepts can do this. In other words those who are almost at the end of their prep.

Must be dedicated to a thorough review, punctual and be able to maximize available time.

Please inbox or reply to this thread here urgently. Review will begin this week.

8/26/2014 9:39:30 AM
Supraspinatus wrote:

Only those who have finished their review from books/courses/question banks and have clear concepts can do this. In other words those who are almost at the end of their prep.

Must be dedicated to a thorough review, punctual and be able to maximize available time.

Please inbox or reply to this thread here urgently. Review will begin this week.

8/26/2014 9:41:16 AM
Supraspinatus wrote:

Hi I am interested. My exam is soon. Email @ [email protected].

8/26/2014 9:44:17 AM
Hi I'm also looking for some one to do rapid review of FA in 10 days
my exam is end of this month I have already done with FA and uw
my skype I'd mv lakshmi prasanna plz add me

8/26/2014 12:54:12 PM
Supraspinatus wrote:

8/26/2014 12:56:02 PM
Supraspinatus wrote:

HI! I'm interested! email me : [email protected]

9/11/2014 8:05:20 PM
my exam is soon …end of this month …try to finish FA in 10 days
please add me on Skype :fatima555_2005

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK