to take or not to take

6/18/2014 11:06:43 PM
hi, my eligibility ends this july, and i havent prepared yet. just gave birth a few weeks ago. im thinking of just taking the exam just to get the feel of it. or is it better to skip the exam and just take it next time? thanks.

6/19/2014 12:05:40 AM
Lancy wrote:
hi, my eligibility ends this july, and i havent prepared yet. just gave birth a few weeks ago. im thinking of just taking the exam just to get the feel of it. or is it better to skip the exam and just take it next time? thanks.

whats r you doing ?
please dont take the test
if you didnt pass then it will be so hard to get into residency
regard
www.youtube.com/user/usmlechallengers
Riyadh

6/19/2014 5:57:23 AM
Lancy wrote:

i think its better if u skip the exam, it might cost u but if u take it and fail...ur chances of residency starts diminishing with failure and thats costlier....think about it

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK