No response from ECFMG about application for STEP1

6/6/2014 6:47:17 AM
Hello,

I am a Japanese medical student. I am going to take a USMLE. I finished on-line part of application, and received e-mail from ECFMG on Feb.15.

I also received the e-mail that says Form 186 was received on Apr.17.

I got a e-mail on Apr. 30 that says Identification form was acccepted, and it said now they are going to check on-lin application part, and it will take about three weeks.

It is already June 6. It past already 5 weeks!, but I got any e-mail from ECFMG.

In OASIS, it says like this.
----------------
USMLE Exams
Your Most Recent USMLE Step 1 Application
Date Received: 10 Apr 2014
Processing Status: Waiting for verification of status from your medical school.
----------------
I have one question about this processing status. According to the USMLE web site, it supposed to be said "in process." I mean my school told me that they already sent Form 186. Do I need any other document from my school?

I am really worried about this. I want to contact ECFMG. DOes somebody know the e-mail address of ECFMG, if so please let me know. I live in Japan, so I want to talk in e-mail before calling.

THank you very much for your help.

Yuko

6/6/2014 3:57:54 PM
i recommend calling them. its much easier that way. it takes a while for them to process your papers, but you will be able to find out if anythings wrong if you just call them.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK