Is fa and world enough for a passing score

6/5/2014 4:20:35 AM
I'm only a few days away from my test,and right now, I'm extremely frustrated. I just can't memorize details,and my average score on uworld is just around 65, I only did uworld,and few questions from Kaplan. I know this sound irresponsible, hur right now, I would be happy to just get a passing score.

6/5/2014 6:09:18 PM
why dont you postpond your test for another 4 weeks?

6/5/2014 8:25:30 PM
ah43201 wrote:
why dont you postpond your test for another 4 weeks?

i can't. my test is due this month,i've been preparing for one year, now i'm starting to think that i'm just not right for this. i study 12 hours per day, and i'm not getting anywhere far. guess i'll just have to make the best out of what i have next week

6/5/2014 8:32:01 PM
well..the 65% that you are getting in UW qbank is VERY promising...I think we ALL will have this non-trust spirit before the test....Go for it...I think you just passing throught a NORMAL situation before the test...best

6/7/2014 8:11:40 PM
yoyochi046 wrote:
I'm only a few days away from my test,and right now, I'm extremely frustrated. I just can't memorize details,and my average score on uworld is just around 65, I only did uworld,and few questions from Kaplan. I know this sound irresponsible, hur right now, I would be happy to just get a passing score.

hey did u go through exam ?? how was that

6/8/2014 11:26:05 AM
yoyochi046 wrote:

I did the same uworld and FA I completed my exam 10 days ago.it wasn`t that easy and longer than uworld questions and almost all of them are clinical cases.

6/8/2014 8:14:43 PM
Thanks for all the courage. My exam is Wednesday, but now I think I will definitely fail... I couldn't get myself back on track quickly enough, and I wasted two days worrying about the test,how I won't be able to match this year, how going back to USA could be scary for me, since I left there for almost 10 years, what should I do if didn't match on time...... Anyhow, I'm better now, but two days left doesn't give me a lot of hope. I'll still try my best and go for it though. Wish you guys all the best luck on your exam.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK