Looking for Uworld partner

5/4/2014 11:17:47 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a serious, punctual partner to do and review Uworld blocks with. I've been through FA several times. I've done kaplan and Uworld once before. Looking for partners that are serious and have a good knowledge base, hoping we can help each other and discuss pertinent points to make them stick.

I plan to clear a block or two a day. We can meet on Skype.

Reply or msg me here- Let me know if you're interested!
Good Luck!
edited by on 5/4/2014
edited by on 5/5/2014

5/5/2014 11:36:37 AM
I'm interested. I'm planning on doing 4 blocks a day. Skype: purpleauroraz. (voice calls okay with you?)

5/6/2014 1:28:23 PM
drhazy wrote:
I'm interested. I'm planning on doing 4 blocks a day. Skype: purpleauroraz. (voice calls okay with you?)

Hey, Skype is fine with me.

5/8/2014 6:15:50 AM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a serious, punctual partner to do and review Uworld blocks with. I've been through FA several times. I've done kaplan and Uworld once before. Looking for partners that are serious and have a good knowledge base, hoping we can help each other and discuss pertinent points to make them stick.

I plan to clear a block or two a day. We can meet on Skype.

Reply or msg me here- Let me know if you're interested!
Good Luck!
edited by on 5/4/2014
edited by on 5/5/2014

Hi @med
am interested plz, skype id drkelechi1

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK