my step one exam is coming and i need help!

4/27/2014 4:34:28 PM
hello every one
im so desperate and freaking out , i had a lot of stuff going on and it made me postpone the exam and extend my eligibility period . now my step one exam is on june 16 2014
my status :

1800 world qs left not answered yet
i have done almost all of kaplan except behavioral science and some chapters in pharmacology
i have done FA annotated except skeletal , behavioral and psychiatry , general pahrm , general path(done from goljan)
i did all of pathoma except neuro and skeletal and skin
i did neuroscience road map .
BRS physiology

now I'm so stuck I don't Know what to do . and the UWorld qs takes a lot with me while review , i see people on forum talk about 2 -3 hrs reviewing the block they did while block may take 6 hours with me or may be 7 . I don't Know I'm so frekaing out guys and i really need help .

i can't postpone the exam By the way cause no places and june is my final month in the eligibility .
edited by on 4/27/2014
edited by on 4/27/2014
edited by on 4/27/2014

4/27/2014 7:58:02 PM
so I dont understand why u r freaking out!?!?! u r good and just stay focused and review first aid and uworld. why dont you do some nbme?

4/28/2014 1:57:36 AM
I forgot most of what I learned , I did just practice 400 questions only . Idk how to manage the next time till the exam . It's not that big time though .
Ay suggestions ???

4/28/2014 2:05:52 PM
ShaabanAhmed wrote:
hello every one
im so desperate and freaking out , i had a lot of stuff going on and it made me postpone the exam and extend my eligibility period . now my step one exam is on june 16 2014
my status :

1800 world qs left not answered yet
i have done almost all of kaplan except behavioral science and some chapters in pharmacology
i have done FA annotated except skeletal , behavioral and psychiatry , general pahrm , general path(done from goljan)
i did all of pathoma except neuro and skeletal and skin
i did neuroscience road map .
BRS physiology

now I'm so stuck I don't Know what to do . and the UWorld qs takes a lot with me while review , i see people on forum talk about 2 -3 hrs reviewing the block they did while block may take 6 hours with me or may be 7 . I don't Know I'm so frekaing out guys and i really need help .

i can't postpone the exam By the way cause no places and june is my final month in the eligibility .
edited by on 4/27/2014
edited by on 4/27/2014
edited by on 4/27/2014

Hi, the most important thing is to be thorough with your basic knowledge, solving questions is just to solidify your basics. don't worry if you cant go over all Qs but do cover theory on all weak areas atleast. if you can solve all Qs then its an icing over the cake!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK