female SP in nyc

4/16/2014 10:24:10 PM
Just starting to prepare for step 1. I would like a female SP living in nyc, preferably queens or manhattan, who is also beginning studies. We can work out schedules and topics that will be mutually convenient.

4/17/2014 2:40:50 PM
Here I am in Queens... not a female though

4/17/2014 5:51:30 PM
Hi

recently start for prep.step1,i am female too&now living in NY.Please let me know if u wanna

4/17/2014 7:25:37 PM
Hey guys! When are you available to start studying?
please email me a little something about yourselves, which college did you graduate, when do you plan on giving step 1 and your schedules
I will do the same.

dkay311@gmail

4/19/2014 9:11:04 PM
Hey again. Just wanted to let the 2 of you know that there's another guy in queens who would like a study partner or group. He completed 35% of the workload already so if you guys would his info please reply.

I graduated this year so I am actually beginning my studies for usmle. I live in queens and work in manhattan so I'm fine meeting up anywhere. I wouldn't mind starting a group to see if we can help one another. If you guys are interested please let me know. thanks
edited by on 4/19/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK