how long is enough for an average student to study

4/15/2014 4:59:08 PM
hi
i am an IMG and i am going to start studying for the step 1 exam in 2 weeks and i am totaly average student . how long do u think it would be enough to study if i give aound 8 hours a day ? i would appreciate your great suggestions ?
thank you
edited by shino25 on 4/15/2014

4/15/2014 11:23:46 PM
6 months if you've forgotten a lot. depends on your knowledge. take an NBME and see how you do..if you score high it might only take a couple months. if you score low it can take a while to gather all your knowledge again.

4/29/2014 2:46:51 AM
shino25 wrote:
hi
i am an IMG and i am going to start studying for the step 1 exam in 2 weeks and i am totaly average student . how long do u think it would be enough to study if i give aound 8 hours a day ? i would appreciate your great suggestions ?
thank you

Hi! I'm an IMG too. My friends who took the Step 1 last year said that about 4 months of review and a month of reinforcement would be enough. But it really depends. I will be starting my review too this coming May and plan to take the exam on October. Best of luck to us!

4/29/2014 1:12:33 PM
freesiawhizmd wrote:
shino25 wrote:
hi
thank you

Hi! I'm an IMG too. My friends who took the Step 1 last year said that about 4 months of review and a month of reinforcement would be enough. But it really depends. I will be starting my review too this coming May and plan to take the exam on October. Best of luck to us!

Hi!! I am an IMG too and I am also planning to give exam on same timeline as yours.
We can help each other. My skype id is mits solanki
plz add me so we can study together.

4/30/2014 6:27:20 AM
I am IMG too. Planned to start my study for Step 1 beginning this May.This forum is very helpful as I think. Let's keep in touch. BTW, where can I get NBME tools?

5/4/2014 5:49:59 PM
Hey hi. Even I m a IMG frm India. Plannin to take exam durin the same time like u ppl!!!!! Add me in skype. subrasivam s my skype id.

5/8/2014 2:46:15 PM
Rashmi_1990 wrote:
Hey hi. Even I m a IMG frm India. Plannin to take exam durin the same time like u ppl!!!!! Add me in skype. subrasivam s my skype id.

Hi
I am from India too planning exam in the same time
can i join too

5/15/2014 1:45:49 PM
Hi, am an IMG also getting ready for my step 1 in august. Been studyin since march. Could u add me to ur study group as well?

5/15/2014 1:54:45 PM
hi i plan on giving the exam as well...and would really appreciate it if I could study with you guys....please let me know if thats possible.
[email protected]

5/18/2014 3:24:20 PM
Giving step 1 by end of the year.
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK