Worst experience with phyladelphia

4/14/2014 12:27:13 PM
I sent my documents to Philadelphia this year in January, I never expected that my documents would be rejected because I thought everything was correct, but just because the signature of my medical school's secretary was not perfectly similar to the old documents those were rejected, I said to my self that this happen to everybody and I still have time so I did everything again, paying a lot of money and wasting a lot of time, 3 weeks later the same rejection with the same excuse: the signature and this happened 3 more times! so my documents have been rejected 4 times! with the same excuse! I had a feeling this time that this time is their fault they are doing something worng I called them more than 6 times the day that I received my rejection and I was insisting for an explanation a specific one, what exactly was going on and each time different person answered and each person said something different! first the seal is not the same ( false! it was the same of my classmates from my medical school) second called: they did not find the word "secretaria " (secretary in English haha) and again false because I took a picture of my form the last time and the word secretaria was there! and third called it says cuenca instead of secretaria (Cuenca is the city were is my medical school so they were reading too fast and not each part of the form 186. I told them that they have to read each part that it will be the last time that I will be calling and please take a little more time to review it again, they were tired of me haha they did it and few hours later I received an email saying that I was accepted and everything is in order now, I can choose a date form my exam!
advice for everybody: took a picture of your form 186 before to send it and take a Picture of the same form of one of your classmates from your medical school, if yours is rejected they have to explain you what exactly has to be changed not just the thing that they send you in the email because they send the same emails for everybody they don't take the time to say what you have to correct in your form.
I hope my experience helps someone, take care!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK