Study partner in Pakistan, preferably female

4/6/2014 6:32:01 AM
I am a fresh graduate and wants to start study for step 1. If anyone interested in helping out and study with me please let me know. I'm from Karachi. Thanks.

7/5/2014 1:12:22 AM
Doctor.Amna wrote:
I am a fresh graduate and wants to start study for step 1. If anyone interested in helping out and study with me please let me know. I'm from Karachi. Thanks.

HI
did you get a study partner or still looking. I am also looking for a study partner I line in Massachusetts. If you are interested we can study together my Skype id is shazia.naveed

7/6/2014 10:37:04 PM
Doctor.Amna wrote:

Hello,

I am a graduate of 2013 and planning to take the exam in Nov-Dec 2014.
Please let me know if you are interested.

7/8/2014 3:19:24 AM
Hi I'm also studying for Step 1 n in Karachi. Looking for SP for FA review/UW Questions. Message me

7/8/2014 3:31:14 AM
hello amana..i am also preparing for step 1,i am from hyderabad..contact me if wwe can be study partner..

7/10/2014 5:32:31 PM
Everyone I am sorry for being late. I was not able to study due to documentation and all but now I am free totally. Let me tell you all that I have not started to study yet so, please please guide me we can have a group or something where we can take one topic and read it ourselves, then next day or at the end of the day sit together and discuss, solve problems. Please inbox me or reply to this forum if anyone is interested. Thank you very much.

Regards.

7/10/2014 9:43:29 PM
Doctor.Amna wrote:
Everyone I am sorry for being late. I was not able to study due to documentation and all but now I am free totally. Let me tell you all that I have not started to study yet so, please please guide me we can have a group or something where we can take one topic and read it ourselves, then next day or at the end of the day sit together and discuss, solve problems. Please inbox me or reply to this forum if anyone is interested. Thank you very much.

Regards.

hello amana,

we can discuss sometime but i have through the first read and doing first aid these days...
you can tell me if you like

11/19/2014 8:09:44 PM
Hey amna, i m also a fresh graduate from lumhs nd preparing for step1 dese days, i have plan of taking step1 in april 2015 , contact me so v can help eachother in ds exam prep

11/22/2014 2:01:22 AM
Hi im a female from karachi..done my first read now doing patho goljan..anyone interested plz contact me..my id is [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK