when to apply for step 1

3/23/2014 4:36:34 AM
Hello! When are we supposed to apply for usmle step 1? When does the application process start?
And what are the dates for exam?
I am new here. So kindly help me thank you

3/23/2014 9:51:40 AM
Hi you can apply all through the year. SO once u decided u prepared enough u can plan the exam

3/23/2014 11:01:16 AM
Can you give me the link from where I can get to know about the testing centers in India?
Also I really have no idea about the application process and the books to be used.

3/25/2014 1:01:54 PM
first at all because ww are foreign medical you have to create an account in http://www.ecfmg.org and get the information that you require to apply..while you are doing that because it takes some time (2 months depending of your country,university and that stuffs), you can start the study..i don't know if you can get the books there,but i bought the kaplan books (7 books: each subject has one) and the first aid, all,all of them on amazon,but i live in USA, so i don't know if you also can get them there..i recommend you the qbank of kaplan and the qbank of UWorld,that is going to help to know the kind of questions..i hope i could help you something,i wish the best

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK