UWSA 1 score

2/21/2014 8:45:32 PM
Hi,
my exam is this Monday.
I took UWSA 1 today and found it most questions are difficult for me. and I got 30 question wrong in the end. I was very shocked and disappointed and those were 46q not even 50 like in NBME.
I got less wrong q than that in my NBMEs.
But surprisingly my score they showed is 264.
Couldn't believe it. I'm thinking something might be wrong with the score report. Cuz my internet connection went crazy while doing that for a min.
If you guys took that test already, please can you relate that to your score and tell me if that is possible or not??
I just want to know if mine is defective. 30 wrong question for 264 is unbelievable to me.
cuz in NBME if I got 30 wrong that would be around 230.
Pls understand my worry cuz I have exam on Monday and I'm freaking out after taking this test.......
Thank you in advance...

2/22/2014 3:41:49 AM
Hi dear,

Firstly, don't worry at all. Actually, in my idea, USWA 1 is harder than 2. And interpretation of that compared to real exam is hard as well. I myself have done it twice. I found it too hard first time. NBME is more accurate for your purposes. Count on your NBME score. Firm 2, however, is very easy in my opinion. Good luck in your exam. Have great time.

3/5/2014 8:06:13 AM
I am doing NBME 7 ,
my incorrects are 38 and I am 460 /220 .
I cann't believe that .what's your opinion?

3/6/2014 5:43:27 AM
azkh39579794 wrote:
I am doing NBME 7 ,
my incorrects are 38 and I am 460 /220 .
I cann't believe that .what's your opinion?

Dear Friend,

You should have 3 equal scores in NBME, I mean
without fluctuation. Go ahead with self confidence.

Regards

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK