Recommendations...

1/30/2014 11:53:43 PM
I am a 20-year old med student from MEXICO. I am actually studying from USMLE First Aid 2013 from Tao Le. Do you think this bibliography is enough for passing the USMLE Step 1 or do i need to study from another sources? Thank you!

1/30/2014 11:56:33 PM
hi bro i am also studying for step 1 exam . if you have strong basic sciences background you will be able to understand everything in First Aid but i am using kaplan videos along with First Aid and Q bank . good luck

1/30/2014 11:59:35 PM
Thanks bro so let's just say that i didn't understand a hard topic, in THAT SPECIAL case you would recommend me to look for another source of information like kaplan or the organ systems book?

1/31/2014 1:44:29 AM
what i do if i dont understand any topic i usually go back to my kaplan notes and try to read it over .. where are you these days . US or mexico?? let me know if you need any help ....

1/31/2014 10:42:03 AM
I am actually living and studying Medicine at a Mexican Border city (Mexicali Baja California)which it's like 10 or 15 minutes away from the US.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK