what's the correlation between UW and real exam

1/30/2014 6:41:07 AM
Hi every body,
please tell m the correct newest correlation between real exam and UW fo step 1 .
now I am 70% correct ,what 's the meaning?

1/30/2014 2:29:21 PM
please help me ,
nobody is there to help me?

1/30/2014 5:15:51 PM
azkh39579794 wrote:
please help me ,

i dont think anybody can tell you for sure but i can say thats encouraging score and give u a hint that you will get around 220 or may be greater in NBME .
Still the NBME is the most accurate tool regarding score predicting.
its time to take at least usmle assessment form 1, But be careful as your actual score will be minus 20 point from uworld assessment form 1 so lets say you got 250 thats mean ur score at this time around 230-235 and again this is roughly correlation that works for most of the people but still not 100% BUT its a good start for online tests.
Regard
Riyadh

1/30/2014 11:28:08 PM
riyadh100 wrote:
azkh39579794 wrote:
please help me ,

i dont think anybody can tell you for sure but i can say thats encouraging score and give u a hint that you will get around 220 or may be greater in NBME .
its time to take at least usmle assessment form 1, But be careful as your actual score will be minus 20 point from uworld assessment form 1 so lets say you got 250 thats mean ur score at this time around 230-235 and again this is roughly correlation that works for most of the people but still not 100% BUT its a good start for online tests.
Regard
Riyadh

1/30/2014 11:32:17 PM
azkh39579794 wrote:
riyadh100 wrote:
azkh39579794 wrote:
please help me ,

Regard
Riyadh

thank you very much ,
It's not the first time I do the assessment exams ,
actually I study mle for long time but discontinuous.
2 years ago I was 209 on NBME 5.
but I think there is a formula for estimating the real 3-digit score.
thanks for your reply again.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK