need advice

1/30/2014 1:44:22 AM
hi, i am img,have done mbbs and diploma in clinical pathology,,have got my step1 score of 191 in last december 2013(first attempt)..now question is that should i proceed with this score,,,if i score good in step2 ck thn what are the chances,,,any reply i will b really appreciable.thanks

1/30/2014 6:44:47 AM
saku26023338 wrote:
hi, i am img,have done mbbs and diploma in clinical pathology,,have got my step1 score of 191 in last december 2013(first attempt)..now question is that should i proceed with this score,,,if i score good in step2 ck thn what are the chances,,,any reply i will b really appreciable.thanks

I am IMG also , I think this score is not very good for matching as IMG ,
don't be hopless ,just try to get better in ck.

be success

4/7/2014 1:40:40 PM
saku26023338 wrote:

hi i'm an img too. i've written Indian pg,and coounselling is happening right now. i'm interested in pathology in the US.So i'm thinking doing diploma pathology will add to my CV,and its only for 2 years.I've started preparing for steps as of now.
My question is- doing patho diploma does count as an experience for usmle right?
Also will there be sufficient time for studying for steps while doing diploma patho?
do u advise to just go for usmle right away instead of after 2 years? (i'm 2 yrs through my graduation)
What are my chances of getting pathology in usmle,like how tought is it to build my C.V without experience back in India?
I'll be really greatful if u can advise me on this
edited by on 4/7/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK