what would you do if you were me?

1/28/2014 6:31:35 PM
hi everyone,i have a problem.i am from turkey and my step 1 score is 236.i had a discussion with my family and they dont allow me to go usa.i said some details about usmle process,like if i go,at least six month i have to work without salary,and i told them about the other details,finally they dont allow me.
what is the probability to acces intenal disease residency with this score?(assume that my step 2 score is about like step 1 score)would you come to usa inspite of your you family?

thanks...

1/29/2014 6:46:39 AM
i have no wife and kids,i am 24years old.i have only girl fiend who doesnt want me to go USA.i mean if you take 236 in first step,would you take a risk?would you leave everything behind you?

1/29/2014 7:30:30 AM
veysel wrote:
i have no wife and kids,i am 24years old.i have only girl fiend who doesnt want me to go USA.i mean if you take 236 in first step,would you take a risk?would you leave everything behind you?
Take her to US along with you if you are so sentimental.I wish my...let it be

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK