Study Parter Needed (Step 1) - GTA area

1/13/2014 3:57:04 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm currently preparing for my Step 1 exam and looking for a hardworking study partner (or group study) in the Greater Toronto area. I haven't yet set a date for the exam but anxious to be prepared by the end or before the end of this year. Please message if you're interested/serious.

Thanks.

1/16/2014 11:11:18 AM
Hi there
Even i m in the same condition as urs..n want to prepare for step one seriously..but i dont have Skype.. Can we talk through emails please..? It will be a kind help..

1/19/2014 2:34:27 PM
DrTB wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm currently preparing for my Step 1 exam and looking for a hardworking study partner (or group study) in the Greater Toronto area. I haven't yet set a date for the exam but anxious to be prepared by the end or before the end of this year. Please message if you're interested/serious.

Thanks.

1/19/2014 2:34:27 PM
DrTB wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

1/19/2014 2:35:46 PM
DrTB wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

I am in the same area. I am interested. My e mail address [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK