Please advise-old img looking for a break

1/3/2014 7:35:59 PM
Please advise as to how to proceed. Img graduated 10 years ago. First took step2 cs in 2012 and passed.Right now in a very good position in clinical research career. Still want to pursue my career as US physician. Do you think I still have fair chance to succeed or am I simply wasting time. Please advise as it will be a life changing decision. By the way, Iam US citizen and did my masters in united states.

1/4/2014 10:29:09 PM
dear "Old" Img looking for a break .....what anybody else thinks does not really matter .It is what you want for yourself that matters!!Now you have a lot good things on your side . What you need is a great step 1 score and probably get step 3 under your belt as well.Step 1 needs a lot more prep than step 2 esp for ""Old old ""(just joking)people like yourself . Pay close attention to NBME report to find out where your weaknesses are.Be honest with yourself and your ignorances.Rectify them with methodical study .May you accomplish your dreams!!!Good Luck.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK