Serious SP for FA, UW in States, full-time

1/2/2014 1:37:01 PM
phomd wrote:
Hello. I am looking for an SP who is serious about studying, for 5-6 days a week (6 days is preferred) from 8am to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time (adjustable to your time zones, if you are Pacific, Central, or Mountain time). I am in the midwest, and prefer someone in the States. I can also study nights, if needed.

I would like to read/review FA and Uworld, and know them inside out. No beginners please! I have already reviewed FA, DIT, UW once already. So, I prefer someone not starting from scratch, so we can really push each other for high scores.

Please only respond if you are serious, dedicated, able to commit time to studying, with minimal to no distractions (i.e., no stopping for kids). I am a female, but don't mind studying with a male or female, as long as you are dedicated.

Please email me at: [email protected]

Best of luck to everyone!
edited by phomd on 1/2/2014

1/2/2014 1:38:07 PM
Hi I am a female too and in the same track. Plz check your email.

1/2/2014 1:50:12 PM
Hi , I am a female IMg in eastern time , I hope to study with you, check your email please,

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK