Lets read FA together…

12/10/2013 9:26:50 AM
Hi ya'll,
I'm looking for someone to read FA with me everyday.. so to finish FA in 4 days, at least 4 times in the next 2-3 weeks.

anyone interested to read it with me over and over and over again, inbox me ur Skype names.

my exam is in feb, so please no beginners. someone who has read FA at least a couple of times.

Thanks

12/10/2013 10:23:13 PM
Sounds Good..!! my test is on february too.. but the only problem is that i work during the week
my schedule is:
Monday i start working at 12:30, so we can do this early in the morning i don't have any problem to wake up at 6 or 7 and we can read from this time until maybe 11, i think 3 to 4 hours is not bad.
Tuesday start working at 7 am to 2, so i get home like 3, i can read probably from 6 or 7pm until 10
Wednesday is my full day from 7-4pm so this day usually i take it off
Thursday 7-2pm so same as tuesday
Friday full day 7 -4pm so off too.. weekend i have all day to study,
I know is not to comfortable but the time that I'm working u can read and later we can disuse what u read...
I have been studying for like a year, i also read FA couples of time during this time, and finish uworld with 62% , currently I'm doing Kaplan bank. Also i did Pathoma two times.
I know working and studying together its hard. but i need to work to pay my bills .. lol
Let me know what we can do..
What r u doing now?

Step_1_student wrote:
Hi ya'll,
I'm looking for someone to read FA with me everyday.. so to finish FA in 4 days, at least 4 times in the next 2-3 weeks.

anyone interested to read it with me over and over and over again, inbox me ur Skype names.

my exam is in feb, so please no beginners. someone who has read FA at least a couple of times.

Thanks

12/11/2013 8:40:07 AM
Step_1_student wrote:
Hi ya'll,

Thanks

12/11/2013 8:40:11 AM
Step_1_student wrote:
Hi ya'll,

Thanks

12/11/2013 8:40:14 AM
Step_1_student wrote:
Hi ya'll,

Thanks

12/11/2013 8:46:44 AM
Hi, your plan sounds good ! My exam is in February too. I am at Georgia . Any time is ok for me. My skype name is : gulhan261. Please add me if you are interested . Thanks

12/11/2013 8:55:29 AM
hi give me your Skype id

AlGo25139740 wrote:
Sounds Good..!! my test is on february too.. but the only problem is that i work during the week
my schedule is:
Monday i start working at 12:30, so we can do this early in the morning i don't have any problem to wake up at 6 or 7 and we can read from this time until maybe 11, i think 3 to 4 hours is not bad.
Tuesday start working at 7 am to 2, so i get home like 3, i can read probably from 6 or 7pm until 10
I know is not to comfortable but the time that I'm working u can read and later we can disuse what u read...
I have been studying for like a year, i also read FA couples of time during this time, and finish uworld with 62% , currently I'm doing Kaplan bank. Also i did Pathoma two times.
I know working and studying together its hard. but i need to work to pay my bills .. lol
What r u doing now?

Step_1_student wrote:
Hi ya'll,

Thanks

12/11/2013 1:36:54 PM
alexmarley_27 search me

Step_1_student wrote:
hi give me your Skype id

AlGo25139740 wrote:
my schedule is:
What r u doing now?

Step_1_student wrote:
Hi ya'll,

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK