just got my result,182,feel so sad

11/20/2013 9:28:12 PM
i have read fa for at least three times and done the uw qbank for twice,but i dont know why i still failed.i wanna get over 220.but the real score really makes me sad,can anyone help me here

11/21/2013 1:15:14 PM
sportssnake wrote:
i have read fa for at least three times and done the uw qbank for twice,but i dont know why i still failed.i wanna get over 220.but the real score really makes me sad,can anyone help me here

I was in the same situation as you. Just keep working hard, and don't give up.. Always think that theres people that have it worse then you, and they still make it.

11/21/2013 9:25:09 PM
kapa69307072 wrote:
sportssnake wrote:

I was in the same situation as you. Just keep working hard, and don't give up.. Always think that theres people that have it worse then you, and they still make it.

what should i do now?do qbank again or go back to the books?

11/21/2013 9:41:37 PM
soo sorry ...um sure you worked hard and your best....maybe you didnt have the best strategy , perhaps you werent focused on the base...dats wat matters...make sure you understand the concept, not jus memorize esp if you are an old graduate, + aim higher ....cmon um sure you can do better than 220...z moment you lower standard, is the moment you have arranged for your failure....so take it easy..make sure you get the concept..if dat takes going back to videolectures, reading books, etc...do it!!!and dis tym your goal shud be in the mid 200's...and learn frm the past mistakes, dust urself up and get back to work

11/27/2013 1:16:32 PM
hi.

i just got my results , i also scored 182. feeling kind of depressed. don't know where to start. i thought i had given my maximum effort. only it wasnt enough.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK