Study Partner in Chicago/Suburbs

11/4/2013 12:46:30 PM
Im looking for a study partner to go over FA and kaplan/uworld questions. I live in the suburbs just outside of Chicago, but willing to take the train to the city a few days a week. Im planning on taking Step 1 the end of December or beginning of January.

11/17/2013 12:52:30 AM
Hi, I am in the South Suburbs. Planning to take my step one around February, 2014. Let me know the exact place you are staying so that we can plan on how to study, if it is ok for you.

11/18/2013 12:43:07 PM
MiEr97969231 wrote:
Im looking for a study partner to go over FA and kaplan/uworld questions. I live in the suburbs just outside of Chicago, but willing to take the train to the city a few days a week. Im planning on taking Step 1 the end of December or beginning of January.

11/19/2013 3:06:28 PM
MiEr97969231 wrote:

Hi, my exam is on 23 December. I live in Evanston, but I can take the train to the city if needed. Final month of prep has come and I want to stick to FA and UW/Kaplan Qbanks. Let me know.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK