please reply!

10/21/2013 3:48:21 PM
Hi,
I am a 4th year student in a medical college, outside US & Canada, and I am a Permanent resident of US. I found out that, my college is not registered to IMED-FAIMER directory. I asked the college before I joined regarding the issue, and they told me that the college is registered to the Kathmandu University, which is widely recognized, and so it won't create any problem for me on taking USMLE test. But I don't know for sure, what are my options on taking USMLE test? Am I still eligible for taking USMLE test?

If I proceed for my MD degree abroad, and can I still be eligible to work in US later on in future?

Please anyone knowledgeable regarding such issues, please reply to my thread!! I am in need of great help, and suggestions....Please Please

10/22/2013 4:46:59 PM
karki88 wrote:
Hi,
I am a 4th year student in a medical college, outside US & Canada, and I am a Permanent resident of US. I found out that, my college is not registered to IMED-FAIMER directory. I asked the college before I joined regarding the issue, and they told me that the college is registered to the Kathmandu University, which is widely recognized, and so it won't create any problem for me on taking USMLE test. But I don't know for sure, what are my options on taking USMLE test? Am I still eligible for taking USMLE test?

If I proceed for my MD degree abroad, and can I still be eligible to work in US later on in future?

Please anyone knowledgeable regarding such issues, please reply to my thread!! I am in need of great help, and suggestions....Please Please

Yes u are eligible u have to send focument from.ur colleege when u ll give step 1 exam ..they have a procedure just do imef but u can apply in california I guess for residency still.confirm

thanks and good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK