looking for step 1 SP in mumbai

10/16/2013 11:23:37 AM
Hi fellow Step1'ers. Im looking for a committed sp to help each other study more efficiently. Someone to do Kaplan books, FA & UW.
If you are committed to taking this exam around January, please let me know. Thanks and good luck.

You can reach me at this email: [email protected]

10/20/2013 7:25:44 PM
hai.. i am also planning to take my exam next year. i am also in search of a commited study partner.

10/20/2013 7:37:05 PM
hey...i\just started studying for the step and i am serious and commited...just finised my BS from Ross university...From NY...please let me know if u are intested...skype is leorray

10/21/2013 3:59:35 AM
if u are interested, I AM FULLY committed cos i want to hit this exam HARD. am a dude, just finished Biochemistry though i need to go through it again cos am already forgetting some stuffs.. am currently in Physio but i read Path sometimes cos i tutor that in my school. I really need someone to motivate me cos as of now, am SLOW!!!! we'll discuss on each topic bit by bit. so, let me know if you are interested.

10/22/2013 8:03:28 AM
Count me in. I have read physio and bulk of biochem now starting with anat. [email protected] reply ASAP

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK