I NEED BIG HELP AND BIG ADVICE, FAST!

9/26/2013 3:53:33 PM
Hello everyone,
I am an IMG and due to work I have postponed my step 1 several times, for never being able to really focus and cram it only in the studying all the time. Now I have a few weeks and I realize the following:
- A lot of what I had already read in the Kaplan notes and FA, I forgot...(because were studied far apart)
- People tell me to simply do questions, but I take forever to review them.

My question then are:
1- What to do?
2- How do people actually review the UW? People say they take 2-3 tests a day, but sometimes I take 1-3 days to review 1 test! HOW DO YOU REVIEW THE TEST IN ORDER TO DO SO MANY A DAY AND MORE THE NEXT DAY?
After doing a 46 questions block (unused, timed) I would read the explanation and then read and take notes on the FA. But this has taken too long. Is that how people do it? I'm now trying to simply read all the explanations, and only then sprint through the FA after finished with the block review.

I'm worried that in this pace of reviewing tests I will take to long to finish the UW...I have completed only 10% of the UW, and I'm still in the 40% performance. Will it get better by simply doing more questions? What is the minimum questions before I can take the test?
I wanted to do it in 2-3weeks!!!

9/26/2013 6:33:08 PM
fpbruno wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am an IMG and due to work I have postponed my step 1 several times, for never being able to really focus and cram it only in the studying all the time. Now I have a few weeks and I realize the following:
- A lot of what I had already read in the Kaplan notes and FA, I forgot...(because were studied far apart)
- People tell me to simply do questions, but I take forever to review them.

My question then are:
1- What to do?
2- How do people actually review the UW? People say they take 2-3 tests a day, but sometimes I take 1-3 days to review 1 test! HOW DO YOU REVIEW THE TEST IN ORDER TO DO SO MANY A DAY AND MORE THE NEXT DAY?
After doing a 46 questions block (unused, timed) I would read the explanation and then read and take notes on the FA. But this has taken too long. Is that how people do it? I'm now trying to simply read all the explanations, and only then sprint through the FA after finished with the block review.

I'm worried that in this pace of reviewing tests I will take to long to finish the UW...I have completed only 10% of the UW, and I'm still in the 40% performance. Will it get better by simply doing more questions? What is the minimum questions before I can take the test?
I wanted to do it in 2-3weeks!!!

please watch my free short videos:

http://youtu.be/Mmjj22D_mjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9jCnaX9-U&feature=share&list=TLAAMD-v9E3UbE7qsvyemFouUeSkNXtOal

Wish you best of luck
Riyadh

9/27/2013 10:30:27 AM
Hi man , just watch Dr. riaydh video it really help.
Best luck.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK