BEGINNER , NEED A STUDY PARTNER

9/21/2013 5:08:29 AM
Hi , I am a stay at home mom and i am desperately looking forward to find a sp for step 1 for skype study. I want to go with a full prep with lecture notes along with mcqs and FA. Please somebody help.

i have lost hope in achieving my dream of being a US Physician due to some initial family preferences in my life. i would really appreciate for help from someone sincerely.

Looking forward for a new turn in life.. !!

9/21/2013 5:09:30 AM
i live in north of Houston btw.

9/23/2013 2:10:39 AM
mafhh wrote:
Hi , I am a stay at home mom and i am desperately looking forward to find a sp for step 1 for skype study. I want to go with a full prep with lecture notes along with mcqs and FA. Please somebody help.

i have lost hope in achieving my dream of being a US Physician due to some initial family preferences in my life. i would really appreciate for help from someone sincerely.

Hi,
How are you? I would encourage you not to give up hope
Step 1 is a challenging exam to be sure but many people pass the exam, and so can you !
How would you plan to study with a partner on Skype? Would you cover one topic and the partner cover another, or do you plan to read to each other from Kaplan/FA?
I prefer to have a face to face partner myself, but might be willing to consider an online one if the plan is a feasible one.
I live in Orlando Florida, and have already passed Step 2 CS.

9/26/2013 2:21:02 PM
hi .i am loking for a male or female s partner . my schedule is open. i just need a sp to start a good way of learning and undestanding the depth of topics through discussion. i live in chicago.wl benefit from diferent ideas sp might have and the best way to prepare for the exam.thanks

9/27/2013 12:30:42 PM
I live in Saint Louis and would like to join as well.

11/30/2013 6:21:16 AM
M a beginner done ill bit of anat biochem n [email protected] reply asao

11/30/2013 6:21:20 AM
M a beginner done ill bit of anat biochem n [email protected] reply asao

12/4/2013 11:54:55 AM
mafhh wrote:

12/4/2013 11:55:42 AM
hi me too in your same stage lets try i live in austin

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK