240/161... Please offer suggestions!!

9/17/2013 10:51:24 PM
240/161 on NBME 5! And scheduled to write the exam first week of November! Can I do it? What should I focus on to improve my score?? Please help...suggestions...anyone!!

9/18/2013 1:00:59 AM
missdoc wrote:
240/161 on NBME 5! And scheduled to write the exam first week of November! Can I do it? What should I focus on to improve my score?? Please help...suggestions...anyone!!

postpone the test at least 3 months man.
you need more more more time pls
Regard
Riyadh
www.usmlesmart.com

9/18/2013 1:50:55 AM
riyadh100 wrote:
missdoc wrote:

postpone the test at least 3 months man.
you need more more more time pls
Regard
Riyadh
www.usmlesmart.com

How do you recommend I study? My physio is the weakest. I was thinking about doing just kaplan physio again then going back to uworld/usmlerx and FA. What do you think?

9/30/2013 6:50:15 PM
Kaplan notes,UW,FA and Goljan.

Note down whatever new you learn from UW(keep it brief).
Try to revise FA as many times(esp after doing Kaplan once)
Try to invest time in Goljan-it's extremely high yield.

As for Physio-be patient and stick to Kaplan,it's absolutely essential for pharma/path ;the key is studying individual systems rather than hopping from subject to subject.
Chillax and best of luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK