Advice urgent plz

9/6/2013 12:54:50 PM
Greetings,

I am an older graduate and would greatly appreciate constructive advice that would assist my progress.

I am presently studying the Basic Sciences and am not feeling the confidence to take the exam on my scheduled Nov date.

If someone could also let me know if it is worth trying for Residency after graduation some years back.

Also is it worth taking Kaplan Live Prep course?

Thanks for your kind assistance and consideration.

Plz help,
edited by Ecce_Agnus_Dei on 9/6/2013

9/7/2013 7:22:57 PM
Hello,
I just read your mess. I don't know if ur basic science is ok ,but if you do first aid and uworld you will fine . Make sure you know all the concepts well . Let me know if you need help .
Good luck !

9/9/2013 11:09:58 AM
titincl wrote:
Hello,
I just read your mess. I don't know if ur basic science is ok ,but if you do first aid and uworld you will fine . Make sure you know all the concepts well . Let me know if you need help .
Good luck !

Well I am revising the Basics Sciences now and finding that it is taking too long. Not sure If I am trying to learn too much detail. At this time I have Not started questions as of yet, should I start UW while revising?

But again, for the length of time since graduation and formal study, do you think it is a longshot getting residency?

9/9/2013 3:02:44 PM
Ck ur inbox

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK