really frustated at dis time need avice from ppl

9/5/2013 9:54:31 AM
i m giving step 1 exam in decembr 1 st week yet i hav nt even seen sbjct of molecular biology and medical genetics and at dis satge of time i m too much frustated yet hav 2 go through som small topics of path n pharma and wt do u ppl suggest to me shud i only read from FA now leaving other sources behind with doing u world qstions?????? plzz if u wud suggest me it wud be nice t

9/5/2013 1:12:54 PM
ali123 wrote:
i m giving step 1 exam in decembr 1 st week yet i hav nt even seen sbjct of molecular biology and medical genetics and at dis satge of time i m too much frustated yet hav 2 go through som small topics of path n pharma and wt do u ppl suggest to me shud i only read from FA now leaving other sources behind with doing u world qstions?????? plzz if u wud suggest me it wud be nice t

QUICK BIOCHEM Review Tip:
Do the Rx vids for FA and supplement with Kaplan vids only for sections you have lots of trouble with. Then do all UW biochem questions and continue to do biochem questions (potentially from both UW & other banks) as you continue your review in other organ systems.

9/5/2013 6:53:47 PM
Master that First Aid book inside out (Don't just memorize it, understand it). Keep studying your weak subjects. Make sure to do 2 to 3 question blocks (timed) daily. Make sure to take NBME for assessment. If you can afford a review course, it will help you structure your studies better.

9/6/2013 2:01:57 AM
ali123 wrote:

1- understand every single detail in FA and if you feel there are some weak points go back to kaplan just to understand it
2-memorize and repeat FA at lest twice
3-Kaplan Q banks do at least 50%
4- Repeat FA
5-NBME 11 or 12
6-uworld 50%
7-NBME 13 or 15
8-finish uworld and FA
9-NBME 7
DONT DONT DO Rx
Dont Dont Dont do questions with studying FA , its just impossible to make both at the same time
please watch the link and some my study guide videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju0JPYTnWq8&feature=share&list=PL1SDRLnCXpjXusmOXGSJe29v7H3PYjF1W
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9jCnaX9-U&feature=share&list=PL1SDRLnCXpjXusmOXGSJe29v7H3PYjF1W
www.usmlesmart.com
Best of luck
Riyadh
RRR

9/6/2013 8:02:24 PM
Why do you say "Don't do Rx" ?? I think that Rx will help you to better memorize FA than just reading it over and over again (passively)

riyadh100 wrote:
ali123 wrote:

1- understand every single detail in FA and if you feel there are some weak points go back to kaplan just to understand it
2-memorize and repeat FA at lest twice
3-Kaplan Q banks do at least 50%
4- Repeat FA
5-NBME 11 or 12
6-uworld 50%
7-NBME 13 or 15
8-finish uworld and FA
9-NBME 7
DONT DONT DO Rx
Dont Dont Dont do questions with studying FA , its just impossible to make both at the same time
please watch the link and some my study guide videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju0JPYTnWq8&feature=share&list=PL1SDRLnCXpjXusmOXGSJe29v7H3PYjF1W
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9jCnaX9-U&feature=share&list=PL1SDRLnCXpjXusmOXGSJe29v7H3PYjF1W
www.usmlesmart.com
Best of luck
Riyadh
RRR

edited by Rudotel on 9/6/2013

9/7/2013 2:46:45 AM
thnx ppl for ur suggestions i hop i will follow n make it up fr exam inshlla but wat is dis RX u mentioned.???

9/7/2013 2:47:22 PM
ali123 wrote:
thnx ppl for ur suggestions i hop i will follow n make it up fr exam inshlla but wat is dis RX u mentioned.???

UsmleRX Step 1 Qmax is the Qbank integrated with FA

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK