becker (formerly falcon) step 1 set + goljan 2013

8/31/2013 2:27:09 PM
Hi i just took the Becker( formerly falcon) step1 course in chicago, I am selling my books which i never opened whatsoever and they also include Goljans 2013 lecture notes + an unopened rapid review 4th ed. w/ student consult.
Msg me for price ,
thanks!

9/4/2013 3:15:07 PM
Hello! Im interested! email at: [email protected]
whats the price? do you have Kaplan dvds as well?

9/13/2013 1:24:03 AM
pcacd001 wrote:
Hi i just took the Becker( formerly falcon) step1 course in chicago, I am selling my books which i never opened whatsoever and they also include Goljans 2013 lecture notes + an unopened rapid review 4th ed. w/ student consult.
Msg me for price ,
thanks!

Hey I wanted to know if you can share your experience about the program. I was thinking about taking it in Dallas. and I am not sure if I should or not. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck! and did you take the exam already?

9/14/2013 1:22:23 AM
becker and kaplan are no different. Goljan is retiring within the next few months , he told us this at the beginning of his lecture. All the becker professors are the ones youve seen in your buddies' downloaded Kaplan videos. Becker is helpful but not worth the $$$. you can do it yourself.

anyone want to buy my books yet ?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK