Advice

8/27/2013 7:50:05 PM
I just did an NBME 2 yesterdau and got 63 questions wrong(about a 195), but took an NBME 4 today and got 67 wrong(about a 192). 2 weeks ago, however, I did an NBME 12 2 weeks ago, and got 201. All I really want is to pass. Should I take the Step 1?

8/31/2013 9:43:27 PM
sorry as far as i know there is no NBME 1,2
My advice you should take NBME 11 to see your progress.
However is you think u stacked then u need more time to study the weak subjects.
YOUR NBME options are:
7 is the best predicted so keep it for the end
Regard
www.facebook.com/usmlesmart
Riyadh

8/31/2013 10:41:26 PM
Well, I actually did do an NBME 7 test a few weeks ago and ended up with 66 questions wrong. My step 1, I'm scheduled to take in a few days. I'm afraid though that if I take the NBME 7 again or any other one, then it will compromise how I will really do on the exam. So far I know that all my exams have been above passing range.

9/3/2013 1:41:32 AM
doctor91 wrote:
Well, I actually did do an NBME 7 test a few weeks ago and ended up with 66 questions wrong. My step 1, I'm scheduled to take in a few days. I'm afraid though that if I take the NBME 7 again or any other one, then it will compromise how I will really do on the exam. So far I know that all my exams have been above passing range.

ok so how much u get in NBME 7 that would be almost ur actual score or minus 10-15 points just put that into ur account and wish u best of luck
RRR

9/3/2013 10:56:34 PM
Thank you very much for the kind words, Riyadh

Just returned today's after an aggravating 8 hours of torture with questions. Turns out there were a lot of micro, reproductive, and behavioral questions. At first, I felt like killing myself when I saw how many questions I marked per block ( around 17-22). But then I was relieved after finding out that the range of incorrect questions is higher in step 1 than NBME in order to get a high score. Well, guess I'll find out in 3 weeks. I'm just glad that I was more conscious than last time.
edited by doctor91 on 9/3/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK