study partner in michigan

8/9/2013 12:10:29 PM
sabeena wrote:
hi,i need a study partner in michigan.any one interested,can contact at [email protected].

Hello there,

I am in Michigan. When are you planning on taking the exam? How far are you done with preparation?

8/11/2013 12:08:48 AM
sabeena wrote:
hi,i need a study partner in michigan.any one interested,can contact at [email protected].

Hhere r u in MIchigan?

8/26/2013 5:40:55 PM
Hi guys,

where are you in Michigan? I am around Detroit.
also, when do you plan to take Step 1?

9/6/2013 11:13:42 AM
hii..i live in detroit..looking for a female study partner...jus started..planning to give exam in feb/mar 2014...if interested pls mail to [email protected]

9/6/2013 8:05:18 PM
mle88 wrote:
hii..i live in detroit..looking for a female study partner...jus started..planning to give exam in feb/mar 2014...if interested pls mail to [email protected]

Sorry, I am male; I plan to give the exam in less than 2 months...

9/8/2013 10:18:43 AM
Rudotel wrote:
Hi guys,

Hi, I am about 20 min from Detroit, and I plan on taking step 1 in the next few months. Let me know if anyone is willing to meet up to study, I have no gender or ethnicity preferences. I just ask that you are serious and are ready to start asap. Thanks!

9/9/2013 10:44:50 AM
voractor wrote:
Rudotel wrote:
Hi guys,

Hi, I am about 20 min from Detroit, and I plan on taking step 1 in the next few months. Let me know if anyone is willing to meet up to study, I have no gender or ethnicity preferences. I just ask that you are serious and are ready to start asap. Thanks!

Hey guys, I really don't care what your body parts are like either! I am planning on taking the exam in October. Maybe we can meet up and start a study group? Im at MSU! East Lansing, but I wouldn't mind driving if y'all are serious! Email me! [email protected]

9/15/2013 12:07:57 AM
I am scheduled to take the exam at the end of October. I don't care about body parts either. Looking for serious study partner. email me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK