Study partner for Kaplan lecture notes

8/1/2013 12:42:47 PM
Hey there , i need Study partner for kaplan lecture notes step one any one interested plz send me a msg , thx .

8/30/2013 12:27:12 PM
Hi My name is Zaki...I'm also looking for a Serious Study partner to Review Kaplan Lecture Notes.If u r in Chicago,plz reply here or at [email protected]

9/2/2013 2:52:32 PM
hello I am looking for a study partner for the usmle step 1.. you can email me at [email protected] am located in san jose, California.. hope to hear from you soon! thanks

MZ-786 wrote:
Hi My name is Zaki...I'm also looking for a Serious Study partner to Review Kaplan Lecture Notes.If u r in Chicago,plz reply here or at [email protected]

9/3/2013 6:59:12 PM
Fatma1 wrote:
Hey there , i need Study partner for kaplan lecture notes step one any one interested plz send me a msg , thx .

YES I want to review

9/23/2013 3:44:45 PM
MZ-786 wrote:

hey are u interested in studying via Skype /uworld questions?
waiting...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK