I did NBME7..what should I do now????Help!

8/1/2013 8:28:21 AM
Hi guys, I am preparing step 1 since last year, but unfortunately I've been studying with interruptions because of residency in my country. I don't feel ready to face this exam...I think I don't remember anything and I read kaplanLN 5 months ago, concentrating on FA in the last months...I'm a very anxious person and I don't have enough faith in my possibilities and I never think to be enough prepared to face an exam. English is also a weak point for me because I don't understand 100% of questions...but I'm able to understand what I really need to answer them.
I completed 85% of kaplan qbank, scoring 72% overall (mostly random, unused). 5-6 months ago I completed UW qbank but later qbank expired so I bought it again (new subscription) few days ago because I want to do it again.
Today, despite I am very depressed and discouraged, I took NBME7 scoring 580 which seems to corresponds to 240. Is it ok if I schedule my exam for september? Have I got good probability to pass with a decent score?Only 40 days left.... Please tell me what is better to do now.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK