Step 1 female sp near L.A.?

7/26/2013 12:52:09 PM
Hi, I need a female sp for Step 1 near LA? Eligibility period is Aug-Oct 2013. Anyone pls?

7/26/2013 7:29:24 PM
MD4lyf wrote:
Hi, I need a female sp for Step 1 near LA? Eligibility period is Aug-Oct 2013. Anyone pls?

Hi! How are you?

Are you still looking for sp? Am female and in LA , not downtown though but still LA.
Anyways, if you're looking for a serious committed sp, with the same eligibility period as yours..
email; [email protected].

All the best!
Joy

7/26/2013 8:54:28 PM
hi everyone im looking for a serious sp..im frm india have my date in oct anyone with the same plan plz msg im from andhra pradesh

7/26/2013 11:16:57 PM
LiTi17975962 wrote:
MD4lyf wrote:

Hi! How are you?

Are you still looking for sp? Am female and in LA , not downtown though but still LA.
Anyways, if you're looking for a serious committed sp, with the same eligibility period as yours..
email; [email protected].

All the best!
Joy

Hi Joy,

Pls email me at [email protected]. I'm not in Downtown either, I'm in the Valley area. Where are you at?

Thanks,
Theresa

7/26/2013 11:19:35 PM
anushk wrote:
hi everyone im looking for a serious sp..im frm india have my date in oct anyone with the same plan plz msg im from andhra pradesh

Hi,are you taking your test in india? If you are, what's your time zone? Thanks.

9/12/2013 3:35:02 PM
MD4lyf wrote:

Hello, I am a female doctor from India, live in Glendale, CA. Please email me at [email protected]. I am looking for female SP in LA area to start on USMLE step1 asap.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK