Need a step 1 study partner from Inida

7/15/2013 4:36:51 AM
hi,
i have just started preparing for my step1.i need a study partner from india.
Planning on giving step 1 in nov 2013
edited by tammana on 7/15/2013

7/16/2013 10:22:33 AM
tammana wrote:
hi,

Hello Tammana,
Im Ajay, from chennai. Im giving my exam around November too!
I have started 2 months back and im currently reviewing my physiology from Kaplan. Im looking for someone too, if your'e interested, send me a message and we can discuss the studyplan and the timeline.
cheers.
Ajay

7/16/2013 11:54:00 PM
hii i too am frm india applying in oct shall we discuss and motivate each other if interested reply which place r u frm

7/17/2013 9:56:04 AM
Hello!

Im so happy to have found you all. Anyone in the Houston area. Im hoping to take my exam in Sep-Oct but haven't got my Scheduling permit yet.

7/18/2013 12:28:42 AM
iamthechosenone wrote:
tammana wrote:
hi,

Hello Tammana,
Im Ajay, from chennai. Im giving my exam around November too!
I have started 2 months back and im currently reviewing my physiology from Kaplan. Im looking for someone too, if your'e interested, send me a message and we can discuss the studyplan and the timeline.
cheers.
Ajay

Good to hear that! I havent start preparing yet but we can schedule a study plan. Check you PM

7/18/2013 9:19:38 AM
rochellemathew wrote:
Hello!

Im so happy to have found you all. Anyone in the Houston area. Im hoping to take my exam in Sep-Oct but haven't got my Scheduling permit yet.

Likewise!
I'm not from Houston, though I've been there once.
The more people you know the better, I say!
If skype's okay with you, let me know if you're interested.
Cheers,
Ajay

7/18/2013 12:47:38 PM
Dear Ajay
Hi! would love to discuss over skype, especially the volatile subjects.
Are you in Chennai now? We will have to choose a time that works for both of us then. Let me know.. email me at [email protected]

7/18/2013 5:02:23 PM
[quote=anushk]hii i too am frm india applying in oct shall we discuss and motivate each other if interested reply which place r u frm[/quote
hi , anuksha im too planing to write in month oct,, and i am from hyd ,,, if ur from the same place,,reply me,,

7/20/2013 10:26:45 AM
[quote=omerkhan][quote=anushk]hii i too am frm india applying in oct shall we discuss and motivate each other if interested reply which place r u frm[/quote
hi , anuksha im too planing to write in month oct,, and i am from hyd ,,, if ur from the same place,,reply me,,[/quote]

hiii omerkhan hwz ur prep im frm vizag did u start u world r u done with all subjects

3/6/2014 12:22:25 PM
Hi have u taken ur USMLE steps. right now which step ar u preparing?

3/8/2014 10:27:41 PM
Hi, I am also from India just started preparing for step 1 planing to take exam in December. Studying pathology lecture notes. I am looking for a serious study partner. My skype I'd: hardworkxyz
Please let me know if any one is interested.

4/4/2014 10:38:54 AM
Step12014 wrote:
Hi, I am also from India just started preparing for step 1 planing to take exam in December. Studying pathology lecture notes. I am looking for a serious study partner. My skype I'd: hardworkxyz
Please let me know if any one is interested.

can we discuss one block of 25 quetions? i am also planning to give exam in nov-dec 2014

4/21/2014 9:20:56 AM
Hello.
I have read Kaplan lecture notes and Goljan and am starting with uworld. I'm an intern in a medical college in Delhi. I plan to give step 1 somewhere around September.
I will begin with uworld tomorrow. My e-mail id is [email protected]. E-mail or pm me if interested.
Thanks.
Sushant

4/21/2014 12:00:21 PM
i m interested in discussion
my skype id is prepforusmle
thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK