400/192 on Usmle assesment! needAdvice to improve!

7/7/2013 8:55:36 AM
Hello Guys looking for some advice to improve, i got a 400 on Usmle assesment which is a 192. I would like to know what i need to do in order to improve and get a 220 on the actual exam! Please advice my test date period is sep-oct-Nov.

7/9/2013 10:39:50 PM
docdestine wrote:
Hello Guys looking for some advice to improve, i got a 400 on Usmle assesment which is a 192. I would like to know what i need to do in order to improve and get a 220 on the actual exam! Please advice my test date period is sep-oct-Nov.

restudy the things that you are weak from the begining and give urself more time and repeat and write down the hard concepts like cardiac cycle , pressure volume loops,neurology,genetics questions,lol
http://youtu.be/ju0JPYTnWq8
Riyadh

7/10/2013 11:50:31 PM
That sounds greati will do that! i reset my Uworld, i am doing first aid audio from USMLE Rx , and Review from DIT. I only look the pictures in Goldjan because it is too much! I plan to do UWassesment form 2 in two weeks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK