High score

7/3/2013 12:46:18 PM
Hi

I want to get high score for future surgery match. I've already done u world and Rx+ FA. I'm reviewing them, but still hopeless at doing muck exams. My nbme score was'nt satisfying. Appreciate any comment.

7/4/2013 11:53:55 AM
Roboticdock wrote:
Hi

I want to get high score for future surgery match. I've already done u world and Rx+ FA. I'm reviewing them, but still hopeless at doing muck exams. My nbme score was'nt satisfying. Appreciate any comment.

Did you finish uworld and rx and then the incorrect also? I think you have to do a second (even a third) round of your banks and one nbme every two or so weeks. The more questions you try, the better. Get advantage of the free trials of questions from Kaplan qbank and also usmleconsult. But, of course, review te questions and the explanations, specially the wrong and the ones you guessed. I found that reviewing the FA along with the usmlerx is better, but still you have to review FA inside out and back and forth.
I was forgetting about the assessments from uworld and the 4 and 7 hours simulation from the rx. Review your weakest areas from the main source not just from first aid. I also recommend ( if you have time) to watch the videos of your weakest areas from Dr. Najeeb lectures (they are kind of long and detailed, that's why I recommend only to watch the videos you need; later you may watch the rest of them just for pleasure I really admire this man and his privileged mind. You can find some of his lectures on YouTube but also you can get a membership to access his site for one (sometimes 2) years for $100.
Good luck

7/18/2013 1:12:08 PM
Thank u so much for detailed reply. I will take care of that. That was very kind of you. By the way, I've watched Dr. Najeeb's Videos. He is amazing. I really appreciate his knowledge and presentation. Awesome))

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK