FEMALE study partner long island, ny

6/21/2013 2:57:03 PM
looking for a FEMALE SP. who has their exam within the next 3 months. I want to revise FA and UWORLD one more time before i go in for my exam. please leave your contacts so we can set up a time to meet and start studying ASAP.

thanks!

6/21/2013 5:41:44 PM
nmittal24 wrote:
looking for a FEMALE SP. who has their exam within the next 3 months. I want to revise FA and UWORLD one more time before i go in for my exam. please leave your contacts so we can set up a time to meet and start studying ASAP.

thanks!

Hello I'm in Charlotte NC, and i'm looking for a study partner in this area or on skpye. My exam is in 3months. Just started studying we can review on skype or in person not sure where you are looked. my number is 914-343-0623. ASAP

6/23/2013 6:51:46 PM
nmittal24 wrote:

thanks!

Hi ,

I am looking for a sp to go over the FA and UWorld too. My skype is sayedsubuhi1

6/25/2013 7:27:52 PM
I'm happy to skype: mfntoparis09

Cheers!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK